- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 125 INR
Water Proof Tile Grout
Polymer based powder water repellent grout
Dubond's Aqua Seal ensures high degree of stiffness, smooth and calibrated finish apt for high resistance grouting from 1 mm to 12 mm on horizontal as well as vertical surfaces with absolute variety of tiles and stones. It is thixotropic.
Areas of Application
Walls and floors for internal as well as external use
Heavy traffic environments
Decorating corrected slabs
Domestic, commercial as well as industrial applications
Homogeneous tiles, low thickness slabs, ceramics and natural stone.
Swimming pools, fountains and tanks
Areas of thermal shock and freezing.
Water-repellent as well as low absorption.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to maintain and clean
- High-efficacy grouting, from 0 to 5 mm, having extra-fine finishing, hardness and reduced water absorption.
- Natural fungistatic and bacteriostatic
- Single-component having low volatile organic compound emissions that contains recycled raw materials
- Stabilized mineral grout with pure NHL (Natural Hydraulic Lime) 5 for enormously colour-fast joints from 0 mm to 5 mm.
- Safe and stable for construction and building foundations
- Accurate and Eco-friendly composition
- High purity and offers nice grit distribution
Density of Powder
1.1 to 1.12 gm/cc
â¥ 1 hr
Time to Walk on grouted floor
24 Hours after grouting
Recommended tile joint width
1 to 6 mm
Site temperature at the time of application
Between + 5Â°C and 45Â°C
Packing Detail : 1 kg. Bag
C/3, 1001 Annushruti Tower, S.G.Highway, Opp, Newyork Tower, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380054, India