Cementious Adhesive for Ceramic tiles & Natural stones
Dubond’s Pure is a quartz based tile adhesive, that has excellent results for high resistancelaying of ceramic tiles on floor, wallson cement based sustrates. It is workable up to 10mm thickness and the formulation ensures optimum- performance for tile setters. It is absolutely reliable and has its base in superiority of its conception.
Minimum Order Quantity
5Kg & 20Kg Bag
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Preparation of the area: Make sure that the tiles or the stone joint operation is taken up atleast 72 hrs after the tiles are laid. The joints shall be dry and free from deleterious materials.
- Application: Apply masking tape where porosity in tiles or stones is encountered. If not, clean the joints with a blower and apply the grout gel using a squeeze blade. Clean the grouted area with a squeeze sponge dipped in water and finish the surface. Allow the grout to dry through air curing.
- High compressive, flexural and tensile strength in excess of concrete.
- Chemical resistant and waterproof.
- Hygienic and non dusting.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Uniform colouring.
- Stain free.
- Supplied in pre-measured units.
- Does not support bacterial growth.